Almond Cookies Recipe
These simple, quick and easy to make, melt in mouth Almond Cookies (Badam Biscuits) are made from powdered almond, whole wheat flour and butter.
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- Add 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar and mix well.
- Add 1 Cup of Wheat Flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Add 1 egg to the mixture.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Milk and mix well.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Grinded Almonds to the mixture and mix well.
- Make Cookie Shapes from the mixture and add 1 Almond to each Cookie.
- Coat with Coconut Powder.
- Spread Oil on a Baking Tray.
- Add Cookie Shapes to the Baking Tray.
- Bake for 25 Minutes at 150° Celsius(302° Farenheit).