Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken curry is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is common in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Great Britain as well as in the Caribbean (where it is usually referred to as curry chicken)
4 – 5 Servings
- 1 teaspoon Jeera
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- 2 – 3 Pieces Laung
- 2 – 3 Cardamom
- 2 Dried Red Chilli
- 1 Tej Patta
- 1 Daalchini
- 3 – 4 Onions
- 3 – 4 Tomatoes
- 4 – 5 tablespoon Oil
- Garlic Ginger Paste
- Tumeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- 500 grams Chicken
- Coriander Leaves or Spinach Leaves
- Take 500 grams chicken and add 1 cup curd in it.
- Add Salt to your taste.
- Add Red Chilli Powder (Degi Mirch) to your taste.
- Mix well.
- Leave chicken for 15 minutes.
- Dry roast Cumin Seeds(Jeera), Coriander Seeds(Sabut Dhaniya), Cloves(Laung), Cardamom(Ilaichi), Dried Red Chilli, Bay Leaf(Tej Patta) and Cinnamon(Daal Chinni) for 5 minutes.
- Gring roasted mixture into fine powder
- Grind 2 – 3 Onions to make paste
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add Onion paste to hot oil and heat until paste turns light brown.
- Add 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder(Haldi) and mix.
- Grind 3 – 4 tomatoes to make paste. Add the paste to pan and mix well.
- Add marinated Chicken to pan and mix.
- Add little water.
- Add Grinded powder from step 6.
- Heat for 4 – 5 minutes until ready.