Healthy Pizza Recipe
Pizza is a savory dish of Italian origin consisting of a round, base of wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients.
- Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Curd – 2 tsp
- Hot Water
- Maize Flour
- Cheese Spread
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Steamed Chicken
- Steamed Kebab
- Chilli Flakes
- Add 1 cup of Wheat Flour in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Add 2 teaspoon of Melted Butter.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Sugar Powder.
- Add 2 teaspoon of Milk.
- Add 2 tablespoon of Curd.
- Mix well.
- Add hot water and make dough.
- Wrap in a cloth for 10 minutes.
- Use dough to make Pizza base.
- Spread oil in a pan.
- Add Pizza base to pan.
- Sprinkle some Maize Flour on Pizza Base.
- Turn Pizza Base and sprinkle Maize Flour on the other side.
- Take Pizza Base out of the Pan and place it in a Baking Tray.
- Add Cheese Spread on the base.
- Add Pizza Sauce.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add Toppings of your Choice(Chicken, Kebab, Olives, Capsicum)
- Bake at 180° Celsius(356° Farenheit) for 20 Minutes.
- Add Oregano and Chilli Flakes and Serve hot.