Mini Pizza Recipe
A Miniature sized Pizza recipe made with vegetables and bread. This is an interesting snack for kids and the taste is similar to the famous pizza makers.
- Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicum, Corns, Olives)
- Mozarella Cheese – 1/4 Cup
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Pizza Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Cheese Spread – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Ketchup – 1/2 tbsp
- Cut different Vegetables(Carrots, Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicum, Corns, Olives) into small pieces.
- Add cut veggies in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 Cup of Mozarella Cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Chilli Flakes.
- Add Salt according to taste.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Pizza Sauce.
- Mix well.
- Cut bread in round shape.
- Cut another bread in round shape and hollow out the middle like a donut.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Butter in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon of cheese spread.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of Ketchup and mix well.
- Add Sauce mixture to round piece of bread.
- Place donut piece of bread on the round piece of bread.
- Add Vegetables Mixture in the hollowed center of the bread.
- Spread Oil in a Baking Tray.
- Place bread with veggies on tray.
- Bake at 180° Celsius(356° Farenheit) for 10 minutes.
- Serve Hot.